Friday, November 6, 2009

The Queen’s Language



Placements is one thing which has intensified the whole atmosphere. All over students are so busy trying to get ready for the interviews etc. Well that is truly the demand of the time. As the renowned author Stephen Covey explains about being 'Proactive'. Well, I see practical examples of proactive people around me. It is a known fact that Indians speak better English. Now I know what is the reason behind it. Indians can take trouble and the efforts to learn a alien language. With so many budding managers around me, I have seen the efforts people can put to learn the Queen language.
The past few days made me come across many people who are so excited about improving English and enhancing chances their placability. Reality checks through mock interviews and group discussions have indeed shaken many.

I agree to the saying " A ship in the dock, cannot face a storm". How apt this is to the brave people who realize the need to change. Only these who have realized will face problems but eventually they are the one's who will emerge as leaders.


Facing problems may make one look foolish but these people emerge winners....So a sincere request to all...Lets respect the queen and her language..

1 comment:

  1. hey dear,
    i am one of them who are consistently trying to improve their English language skills. my efforts includes writing my learning in MS word, writing blog, watching English movies with headphone, messaging with friends in own English sentences, chating with friends and the most crucial things is to read books which helps you to improve your English as well as thought process.
    my best wishes to all who are trying to be a leader not only managers.......

    ReplyDelete