Thursday, October 22, 2009

Down the memory lane!!!!!


It was 1st July 2009, I was standing near the lift to the campus with a few friends.

I just memory lane, just 1 year back, I was smiling with amazement.

1st July 2008, I 'had to' climb up to the campus, with unknown people all around. The whole atmosphere was so strange.
I couldn't just believe how my life changed in this one year. I grew my network of contacts by at least a few 100 and not in just my hometown now but places like Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and so many...

I was a no body but today I have a identity. Member of a few respectful committees, modest achievements and lots of hard work, and today that nobody is somebody.

Its true, 'Time and tide wait for no man'...Had I missed this one year of my career in just enjoying, I would have regretted all my life.

Make a mark now or regret for the rest of your life. This one year of my life has taught me more than any all courses put together in the country could.
Friends, Wake up, India is waking up, we, the new ray of hope, too have to..

If such changes have happened to me, I am sure, you must have also realized such things in your life.

Lets share what changed in the past 1 year..(who knows those old memories bring smiles on the exam-tension-stress struck faces!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It’s a topic, which I think everybody would want to share something.
    There are many things to share on this topic, some bad experiences also but as it’s a public front so it will not be appropriate to write it here.
    Finally I want to say, If I had not joined PROTON then I would have missed a different dimension of my life.

    ReplyDelete